Wednesday, July 10, 2013

VSCOgrid

Now, this is made for the iPhotographer. 

The clean simple approach is my favorite. There's no silly likes, remixes, playing favorites. I should mention that they don't restrict sharing with other social platforms. I like that since I use Instagram. They also offer Twitter, Weibo, & Emailing. I personally would like Tumblr but no worries. 

I've been a Livebooks user for years & now that they've been purchased I may move my work to the GRID. To me  VSCOgrid is like owning a fine photography portfolio site. Currently i show 90% of my iPhone work there but I also show my DeadSLR work as well. This is all changing very quickly. 

I love seeing fresh thought out UI but it's more than that. You know I'm not a big "filter" person but VSCO has me even "filtering" anyway here's my GRID if you wanna peep & creep. 

mickmotor.vsco.co 



No comments:

Post a Comment