Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Using the iProlens system with my iPhone.

I've been crazy about my iPhone since I got my first one. I'm floored with the possibilities that pocket computing is able to accomplish. As you know I'm a photographer and I have used many, many types of cameras professionally and for pleasure.

Recently for a EDC (every day carry) I downsized my DSLR to a Leica D-Lux 5 which I find to be an amazing camera. I was able to get that camera into venues, parties, & street shooting. The one thing thing that was always with me is my iPhone. So, I started researching options for my camera phone. The two that I explored were the Ollio Clip (sp) and the iProlens. I'm not going to get into specs here.
I wanted quality and flexibility. I've known about Schneider optics for a along time. I initially bought both systems and ended up choosing the iProlens. I like the mounting options & I have larger hands which made the larger system easier for me.

I'm floored! I'm shooting a iPhone 4S and while the quality isn't quite Leica quality. It will be in a matter of 3-5 years. I also purchased the 2x tele and plan on shooting head shots with it here in Hollywood. I'll keep you updated and share my favorite images.

All the best
Mick








No comments:

Post a Comment